Friday, January 12, 2007

Its a snow day

Odin digging his bones out of the snow
(these aren't very clear, they were taken through the glass and it was snowing)



Today was a snow day!
No they didn't cancel school (thank god) and no they didn't shut down all government business. I just called in sick. Due to snow. By the time I ventured out of the house I was really glad I had, the roads sucked, What I want to know is what the hell the snowplow drivers are doing just driving around? They aren't plowing snow, nor are they sanding the roads, there just driving around. Maybe there afraid they will run out of roads to clean and have to go home early or something.
Its still snowing, we have had about 7 inches so far and we are expecting 3 to 5 more tonight.
I did make it to the grocery store and stocked up on a few groceries just in case it never stops and we are snowed in, haha (that should only happen during the week so we can't go to work)
I hope it keeps snowing for days and days and days, will give me every reason to sit around in my jammies and paint or something!

No comments:

counter