Friday, January 27, 2012

Chicken & Dumplings


Had Ashes, Jason, Lizard, and Superman over for dinner tonight. It was Ashes choice what to have and she chose Chicken & dumplings.
This is my grandmothers recipe and I meant to take pics while cooking ( this one was as I put the chicken in to cook) but I got sidetracked and then when the dumplings were done, Lizard was starving and so I got caught up in feeding her and forgot again. Oh well maybe next time.
I will tell you the one thing My grandmother told me about chicken & dumplings is never add potatoes as the starch spoils the soup.
Spent the morning organizing my art stuff. I had to much stuff and no place to put it. So I bought a couple more small drawer things and then sorted the 2 drawers into the others. By the time I was done I was very happy as I now have a tool drawer, a sewing drawer, A metal working drawer,  a paint drawer. A bead drawer. and a I don't know what to do with this crap drawer. OK I know that is only 5 drawers and I have 6, but I needed and electronics drawer. for all of my electronics, there chargers, cords to connect to each other. and so and so forth
the end result is this
these are some of my bead boxes, and and the top drawer of the 3 drawer thingy I bought.
This is very handy as it sits in the corner right behind my chair so when I am working and need something everything is right there.
We had a beautiful day here almost felt like March or April. I went out and enjoyed the afternoon sun.
Till next time!


No comments:

counter