Saturday, January 28, 2012

Paper roses!


I fell in love with these paper roses made out of maps.
I found this on the net and wished I had the original poster but I never could find who posted it.
Since then I have been looking for map pages to make some. Finding pretty map pages is not as easy at it may seem.
But don't despair, While cleaning out DH junk drawer I came upon a Ashley national forest map and lo and behold its very pretty and just what I wanted to make roses.
Now to get DH to donate it for the sake of creating. lol. When I first brought it up to him he was more than a little reluctant. as he claimed to have paid 10 whole dollars for it and was sure he would need it in the very near future or at least some time.

He has since had time to think it over and agreed that I may have it for the sake of the art,
So look for map roses to be in my very near future.

No comments:

counter