Saturday, January 14, 2012

Yesterday!

 Had a beautiful sunrise here at the hacienda wanted to get more pictures but the battery in my camera died after the first one. Now I am not complaining because the battery in my camera lasts forever. I only have to charge it maybe twice a year and I take lots and lots of pictures.

 here are a couple more pics of my newest bird. These actually show the colors better.  but not as good as they are in person.

 We had 3 of the 5 grands here yesterday. Damibean loves the dogs and especially Odie. He wants to be on the floor with him, And Odie is so good with him and lets him pretty much do what he wants. including pulling his ears.
 Chellebelle came and spent the night. She is getting so big and we have so much fun when she comes.

 Rocky or Rotty as we call him had to get in the action. right after this he licked and licked Damibeans face.


And then there is Whitty. While Not actually ours (Chellebelles little sister) She thinks we are her grandparents and we love her like she is ours.
The kids had a ball and we enjoyed having them.
And my camera battery is recharged so you can expect lots and lots more pictures.
Just a funny note when I run the spell check it wants to change Chellebelle to hillbilly, lol

No comments:

counter