Friday, January 20, 2012

Resolutions.

It seems right now everybody is working on their new years resolutions. I personally don't do new year resolutions. I hate the thought of having to wait around for a specific time of the year to start something new.
So now I have you wondering hmmm wonder what she has been up to.
Well last year I realized that my life had became to predictable. Not that there was anything wrong with my life. I was happy and doing the things I wanted to do.  I just found myself doing the same things over and over and over and not really adding anything new. And I didn't want to wake up one day and think wow this is all there is.
I didn't want to make any huge changes, Like running off to the circus or anything like that. I just wanted to broaden my interests in everyday things.
The first thing  that I found is that as I went about my life I had quit seeing things. You know like when you drive by the same place everyday how you stop seeing what is really there.
I took a look at my area, And tried to see it as how somebody who had never seen it might see it.
It is amazing how much you miss when you are not really seeing things. There are pretty things almost every where.
I had also pretty much quit taking pictures. I just wasn't seeing anything that I thought was worth photographing. So now I am trying to get into the habit of taking my camera with me. ( Some days I am better at this than others.) I am always now seeing funny or interesting things that I think oh that would make a nice picture. ( Or Omg I need to put that on Fb, lol).
I am a reader and love it, But had found myself limiting my reading to one or two categories. I received a Kindle last year and have taken up there free books. Most are books I would of never of bought and read but have found a lot of them very enjoyable.
So that some of it, Not all but some. Hopefully I will be sharing more changes and more of the things that I have changed right here.

Here's the baby boy enjoying the sunshine!

No comments:

counter