Wednesday, January 18, 2012

For the birds.

Lizard loves animals of all kinds so last winter I bought a bird feeder and within a few days we had all kinds of pretty little birds coming.
Lizard and I would sit at the big window and watch them for hours.
Then last summer I took the feeder with me for our stay up the canyon and while we didn't have many birds come the chipmunks loved it and would empty it almost as fast as I could fill it.
So here a couple of weeks ago dug it out of the storage shed and once again put it on the fence, And nothing.
We have had some birds in the yard but not one single one has gone to the feeder. I filled it full 2 weeks ago and it hasn't moved at all.
I'm thinking I need to make a bird to put out there so that they will see that its an OK place to dine. lol
or maybe a bird diner sign.

No comments:

counter